Space Centre Self Storage provide insurance free of charge up to the value of £3,000 on every storage unit. Additional insurance is also available on request. Unlike many other storage companies, we do not insist that you use our insurance and you are free to arrange cover through another provider. If you choose to take our insurance you will be covered throughout the duration of your stay with us.
Your goods will be covered against loss due to:
- Bursting or leaking pipes
- Theft accompanied by forcible and violent entry to or exit
- Lightning, explosion, storm, earthquake
- Impact from aircraft or vehicles
- Moth, insect or vermin from an external cause
- Riot, strike or civil commotion
Unfortunately there are some items that we are unable to provide storage for. These include; flammable, toxic, pollutant or hazardous goods, illegal goods, waste or radioactive material, live plants and animals, food or perishable items (unless agreed by us in advance), cash and securities.
If you have any questions regarding insurance whilst your goods are in storage, please do not hesitate to contact us.